|1.||Pending Student Hire Requests||Added Year and Term to search. Added Request Date and Job EffDt to grid||8/29/2019|
|2.||Search Hired Students||added name to search criteria||8/29/2019||successfully implemented|
|3.||Lookup for Department||added description and now limits to those departments associated with the business unit||8/29/2019||successfully implemented|
|4.||Job Code/Title has defaults applied||Salary Plan, Grade, Step & Hourly Rate default based on the Job Code/Title that is selected.|
|5.||Location Code||now defaults from position and description is displayed||8/29/2019||enhancement lost after patch late 2019|
|6.||FICA status determined by CS student status||FICA status will default based on credit hours (0-5=Subject & 6 or more = Exempt)||8/29/2019||successfully implemented (May need edits per campus)|
|7.||BUG fixed - Department ID defaults from position record||Department ID on Job record will default based on the position number entered. ||8/29/2019||successfully implemented|
- HCM-1523 Location Code lookup by business unit
- HCM-1558 EFFDT remove default of sysdate; make required field
- HCM-1598 MSS defaults Dept ID from record 0 even it it's a terminated job
- HCM-1645 Ability to select student who does not have a Payroll record Improvement
- Increase ease of Location Lookup for all e-Auths
- Effective Date often incorrect, update applied to force submitter to look more closely.
- Trying to pull the correct Job Information for submitter
- Quality of Life Improvement! Removes need for GoogleForm
- Updated the Pending Student Hire Request search options
- Updated Layout of entire e-Auth
- Action Type (required) added
- End Date Auto populates based on Effective Date
- MEPL Eligibility notice has been added (populates based on credits)
- e-Auth now shows the number of credits a student is enrolled in per semester
- Level/Step/Hourly Rate are now locked by Job Title that is selected
- Distribution Category. Submitters should be able to select whatever option without it creating a block in the process.
- Awards box added to show all availalbe awards for the student being hired.
- Removed the Supervisor Agreement and now the checkbox is meant to be the agreement for all items requested on the page.
- Save button has been moved to the Payroll Only section
- Student Employment Section created.
- Shows date when student Accepted
- Allows Student Employment to 'check off' if student enrolled in Thesis or Graduation
- Payroll Use Only Section created.
- Action, Reason, FICA Status, and Empl Class have all been moved here to remove confusion from the Submitter.
- Save button lives here far from the reach of the Submitter
- Easier lookup for pending e-Auths, search via Empl ID
- Easier to complete correctly
- No comment needed to determine e-auth reason
- Many errors in End Date previously
- Better tracking of MaineEarnedPaidLeave eligibility
- Better method for verifying eligibility for student payroll/MEPL/FICA status
- Many jobs were set up with the wrong pay because the values were ignored during submission
- Supervisors were met with blocks and troubleshooting methods were necessary
- Submitters can verify the award in the system themselves in order to select the proper Distribution
- Each campus has different expectations of their supervisors.
- MANY lost e-Auths due to use of the Save button
- Assists in filling in many of the 'blanks' when processing e-Auths. Removes the need for certain notes and prior tracking that Student Employment offices were doing.
- Movements needed to alleviate confusions that submitters were feeling.