This University of Maine System Human Resources Operations Standard Operating Procedures Manual was created to improve communication, promote administrative consistency and efficiency, and ensure compliance with pertinent state and federal laws as well as Collective Bargaining Agreements and Employee Handbooks.
These policies are prepared for consistency in application throughout the University System regardless of department or area. Any requests for changes, deviations, or exceptions are to be sent to Director of Human Resources Operations at email@example.com.
Table of Contents
- 0100.00 Introduction
- 0200.00 Employment Categories
- 0300.00 Orientation and Onboarding
- 0400.00 Termination of Employment
- 0500.00 Compensation and Earnings
- 0700.00 Benefits and Leaves
- 0900.00 Personnel Records
- 1000.00 Payroll Processing
- 1100.00 Payroll Reporting
Search by Topic