Follow this guide to update address information which will be used for official business documents such as paycheck and annual benefits information. A Mailing Address is not required unless it is different than your Home Address. If a Mailing Address is provided, it will be used as primary address for USPS mailings.
Important: Working in State other than Maine
If you are working for the University of Maine System from a state other than Maine for a period longer than 30 days, you must notify HR and Payroll by submitting this form.
Home Address (Primary Residence)
Your home address is your primary residence.; the place where you have a true, fixed, permanent home and principal establishment, and is the place to which you intend to return. Common indicators that you are a resident in a particular state include:
- Property ownership
- Bank accounts
- Driver’s license and vehicle registration
- Voter’s registration
- Presence of family
- Club and church memberships
Navigate to Employee Self-Service > Personal Details > Addresses
- Click the Home Address row or Mailing Address to add or make updates.
- Change As Of: select or enter effective date of change
- *Country: type United States or click the magnifying glass to search list.
- *Address 1: enter the street or mailing address
- Address 2 & 3: enter if necessary
- *City: enter city
- *State: enter state
- *Postal: enter zipcode
- County: enter county
- Click Save when finished adding address
Mailing Address (optional)
You may add a different Mailing Address which will be used for official business documents such as first paychecks and annual benefits enrollment information. Otherwise, the Home Address is used.