Follow these steps to generate a Payable Time Status report that lists the date time was reported, the status of the time (approved, needs approval, taken by payroll, etc.) and the quantity of hours reported by time reporting code for each employee and each job record.
- In MaineStreet Human Resources, Navigate to the Time Approver Work Center from Manager Self-Service
- Under Reports in the left hand navigation menu, click Payable Status
- Enter a Run Control ID and Search
- Enter Criteria
- Add Description for future reference
- Enter Time Reporter Group if desired
- Enter Pay Group if desired
- Enter From Date to include time reported starting with this date
- Enter End Date to include time reported ending with this date (generally, this date should be the most recent payroll period end date)
- Select the status(es) that you would like to include in the report.
- Select the campus that you would like to include in the report.
- Click Run
- Default Type and Format is Web and PDF but may be overridden if desired.
- Click OK
- Click Process Monitor to get results/output. Next to UMTL001:
- Click Details
- Click View Log/Trace
- Click UMTL001_xxxxxx.PDF link to view report