Navigate to: Enterprise Applications > Human Resources > University of Maine System > Payroll > Reports > Time Usage and Accruals or click link from Time Approver Work Center.
The Time Usage and Accruals Report provides a snapshot of the hours earned and taken and the total balance for vacation (Annual Leave), sick and compensatory time for employees in a specific payroll run, business unit and department. Note that employees paid via off-cycle payroll may not be included in the regular payroll run.
Run Control ID
Click “Add New Value” (if you do not already have an established Run Control ID)
You can name you Run Control ID anything you would like to. You will use this Run Control ID to run future reports. Once you have created a Run Control ID, you will not need to create it again.
Enter your Run Control ID then click the ‘Search’ button.
Report Selection Section:
- Pay Run ID
- Pay Run ID: enter from payroll schedule or
- Pay Calendar
- Company: UMS
- Pay Group: BWK, STU or MON
- Pay Period End Date: enter from payroll schedule
- Department: enter HR department
- Time Reporter Group: (optional)
Save, Run and Results
Click the “Save” button at the bottom of the page, an then click “run”. You will be taken to the Process Scheduler Request page.
Make sure Server Name is blank
- You will be brought back to the Run Control page
- Click “Process Monitor” link
- Click refresh until “Run Status” and “Distribution Status” are marked as Success and Posted.
- Click “Details” link.
- Click “View Log/Trace”
- Click the “xxxxxx.PDF” file.
- View or save Earnings Report