Navigate to: Enterprise Applications > Human Resources > University of Maine System > Payroll > Reports > Timecard or click link from Time Approver Work Center.
The Timecard report provides a PDF report of timesheet entries. The Timecard report has a place for a signature and can be used as alternate authorization.
Run Control ID
Click “Add New Value” (if you do not already have an established Run Control ID)
You can name you Run Control ID anything you would like to. You will use this Run Control ID to run future reports. Once you have created a Run Control ID, you will not need to create it again.
Enter your Run Control ID then click the ‘Search’ button.
Run Control Paremeters:
Start Date: enter the appropriate start date for timesheet entries
- End Date: enter the appropriate end date for timesheet entries
Employees to Process:
Empl ID: input the employee ID number
- Name: the employee's name will default after the EmplID is entered
- Empl Record: default is 0 however override if necessary
- Include or Exclude: defaults to Includes
Save, Run and Results
Click the “Save” button at the bottom of the page, an then click “run”. You will be taken to the Process Scheduler Request page.
Make sure Server Name is blank
- You will be brought back to the Run Control page
- Click “Process Monitor” link
- Click refresh until “Run Status” and “Distribution Status” are marked as Success and Posted on TL002.
- TL_TMCRD_RPT will run first and then TL002 will have the PDF
- Click “Details” link.
- Click “View Log/Trace”
- Click the “xxxxxx.PDF” file.
- View or save Timecard report