All employees who are enrolled in any of the following benefit plans must assign life insurance beneficiary designations:
- Supplemental Life
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD and D)
- Supplemental AD and D
Beneficiaries must be separately assigned to each of the plans above. To assign beneficiaries, follow these easy steps:
- Log in to MaineStreet;
- Navigate to Employee Self-Service > Benefits > Benefits Summary;
- Click on any one of the benefits listed above;
- Click Edit in the Beneficiary section.
- Repeat steps 3 & 4 for every life insurance benefit listed above.
Retirement plan beneficiaries are assigned directly with the vendor. For TIAA-CREF accounts, log in to tiaa-cref.org to assign beneficiaries.