Employees eligible to accrue/accumulate the following paid leave time may view the balance and history in Employee Self-Service.
- Sick (Disability Leave)
- Vacation (Annual Leave)
- Personal Leave (Maine Earned Paid Leave)
- Compensatory Time
- Log in to MaineStreet;
- Navigate to Employee Self-Service > Benefits > Leave Balance
Leave Plan Totals
- Hours balance as of last accrual date of xx.: The date should match the most recent pay period that has been processed and the next accrual will be run when the next payroll is processed.
- Hours submitted since last accrual and not applied.: Time reported on the timesheet that has not yet been approved and/or processed in a paycheck.
- Hours available as of today.: Balance as of last accrual less hours not yet processed.
Show Accrual History
- From Date: input date to show history from that date
- Click Get Accrual Leave History
- Accrual Date: the date the accrual applies to (click the heading to sort if necessary);
- week ending for part-time biweekly-paid employees,
- biweekly pay period end date for full-time biweekly-paid employees, or
- check dates for monthly-paid employees
Compensatory Time does not have specific accrual dates; the dates should match timesheet entries; contact email@example.com if entries do not match timesheet.
- Hours Earned: hours earned are based on hours paid in the corresponding payroll for part-time employees; full-time employees are awarded a set amount
- Hours Taken: hours taken/paid in the paycheck processed after the accrual is processed.
- Hours Adjusted: any adjustments will show here
- End Balance: the ending balance will display on paychecks for the pay period