The following guide will help you move your existing Calendar items from FirstClass to Google Calendar. Please read it through carefully before beginning.
1. Open FirstClass and select Calendar in the left hand pane.
* Note that selecting Calendar under the My Calendars section will not work - only select Calendar as indicated by the arrow.
2. Go to File - Export in the FirstClass menu.
3. A new window will pop up as seen below asking what Calendar export format to use with three options. Choose "For Use with Outlook (.csv)" or iCalendar (.ics) and click on the OK button.
4. Another dialog window will open - give your file a name such as Calendar and change the location to Documents or Desktop and click on Save.
5. The window will change to one titled File Transfer - once it has finished click on the Open Folder button and verify you can see your file.
7.Once you are signed in click on Calendar in the upper right hand corner of your browser
8. Now again in the upper right hand corner of your browser click on Settings.
9. Click on the Calendars Tab (see arrow below) and then click on Import calendar (circled ).
10. A New dialog box opens (figure 10). Click on the Browse button and find the file you saved as Calendar.csv in Documents back in Steps four and five. Make sure that if you had previously created more than one calendar you have the right one selected and now click on the Import button.
11. After the process has finished you should receive a new dialog box like below letting you know how many events were created. Note that re-occurring events may not import - you will have to manually add these to your Google calendar.