When you use this the first time, you will want to download it to your computer.
Login into Kaltura from the Launchpad of the portal.
Then select +ADD NEW and click Kaltura Capture from the pulldown menu. Click to download for your computer's platform.
When you open it to use, you will see a screen something like this:
From the User Guide:
This article describes the following topics:
Launch the Application
To launch the Kaltura Capture Application
- Click on the Kaltura Capture Application icon on your Desktop.
The Kaltura Capture Recorder is displayed.
By default, all recording inputs are configured to the optimal quality available, so you can start recording. If you would like to change the default input settings, camera, screen or audio, please see the article Kaltura Personal Capture Recording Options for information on how to modify the default recording inputs.
Recording with Kaltura Personal Capture
To start recording with Kaltura Personal Capture, simply click the red button, or change your recording options before you begin. See the following articles for information about how to use the application:
- Kaltura Personal Capture Recording Tool
- Create a Recording with Kaltura Personal Capture
- The Kaltura Personal Capture Recording Menu
- Kaltura Personal Capture Keyboard Shortcuts
- Completing and Uploading your Recording
For more information. see the Kaltura Capture User Guide.