This document outlines how to change your UMS ID password (used for Mainestreet and Blackboard)
- Navigate to the UMS User Account Management page.
- Click the “Change your password” link.
- Log in with current credentials (this page will accept an expired password).
- NOTE: If you do not know your password please use the Recover lost password tool.
- Enter your current (or expired) password
- Type your new password
- Confirm your new password
- Select “Change Password”
- Be aware that the fields you entered will go blank this is normal. Wait for the website to process your request prior to entering any additional information or navigating away from the page. This may take several minutes.
- You will see a message printed on screen advising you of a successfully changed password.
Remember once your password is changed it may take up to an hour before you are able to log in again with the UMS ID for some systems.