As noted under Catalog Roles, the Catalog Admin role has the ability to create, edit and publish all catalog content in both the departmental and the catalog contexts, regardless of the current stage of the catalog process.
This role also controls the deadlines of each stage, performs the final review, and officially publishes the catalog.
In addition to the Catalog Tools links used by Catalog Managers, a Catalog Admin also sees the following links, when appropriate:
- Begin Manager Final Review
- For ending Stage 1 and beginning Stage 2
- Only visible during Stage 1
- Begin Admin Final Review
- For ending Stage 2 and beginning Stage 3
- Only visible during Stage 2
- Publish Catalog
- For ending Stage 3 and returning to Stage 1 for next academic year
- Only visible during Stage 3