Printing at USM
The University of Southern Maine has printing for students available in many of the computer labs in Gorham and Portland.
To do so you must:
1. Have a valid student ID
2. Have money in the form of Husky bucks
3. Have a valid USM user ID and Password
If all three of these are meet you are ready to print!
Three steps are required to print from a USM computer
1. Press print, Box 1 will pop up asking the user to enter their USM ID and Password (same as Gmail, Mainestreet, Blackboard)
2. Box 2 will open asking the user to select single sided or double sided printing
3. Box 3 will open asking the user to select where to send the print job to
Printing Facts and Tips:
- B/W printing is 0.4 cents per page
- Color printing is 0.25 cents per page
- Most of the labs on campus can only print on Letter size 8.5" x 11" paper
- Try to always avoid printing from inside a webpage, attempt to download/save the document to the computer, then print