- From the My Groups screen, click the View Members link for the desired group
- From within a group, click the Group Member List link in the Admin Tools menu
To add a user to your group:
New users to the CMS must login once BEFORE they may be added to a group.
- Click the Add People link
- Enter the UMS (MaineStreet) login of each user
Ex: "william.d.blais", "alfred.newman", etc.
- Check the desired roles for the user
NOTE: Not assigning any roles will add the user as a Member (see 'User Roles', above)
- Click Add users
To edit the role(s) of a current user in your group:
- Click the Edit link for that user
- Check/Uncheck the desired roles for the user
- NOTE: Not assigning any roles will add the user as a Member (see 'User Roles', above)
- Click Update membership
To remove a user from your group:
- Click the 'Edit' link next to the desired user
- On the next page, click the 'Remove' link next to the 'Update membership' button
- Confirm the removal on the next screen
NOTE: The original method for removing users (below) does not currently work. Please use the above method until further notice.
Adding, Removing, Promoting and Demoting Users
All user management requests are handled by USM Marketing and Brand Management through their Website Service Request form.