- After you've installed your printer, choose one of the following:
- (Windows 7) Start/ Devices and Printers. Right-click on your printer, select Printer Properties, then select Configure.
- (Windows XP) Start/ Printers and Faxes. Right-click on your printer, select Properties, then select Configure.
- Under Device Option, select the proper options for the device
- Model: "36BW-2" (or 42BW-2, or 50BW-2, depending on your model).
- Paper Source Unit: "Tray3"
- Finisher: "Finisher"
- If account codes are enabled on your copier, scroll down to Account Track and select "Enable" to allow for an account code to be specified. Click Apply.
- On the General tab, choose Preferences (Windows 7) or Printing Preferences (Windows XP).
- Select the Authentication/Account Track option on the right side of the screen.
- Enter your Password as appropriate.