- Select [Print] from the [File] menu of the application software you are using for the document to print → display the [Print] dialog box → click [Printer Properties] under the Printer selection box.
- Click the [Output Method] drop-down list → select [Secured Print].
- Click [OK] in the message box to switch to the Secured Print mode.
- Click [OK] to close the printer driver screen → click [OK].
- Click the Print box when ready to print.
- Enter the user name and password → click [OK]. File name is displayed for [Document Name], but you can change it to a desired name. The Secured Print job sent from the computer is stored in the machine.
|Content by Label|