- From the My Groups screen, click the View Members link for the desired group
- From within a group, click the Group Member List link in the Admin Tools menu
Member is the lowest permission level. Members can author content, but cannot publish it. They cannot manage the list of site users.
To add members to your site:
To add a user to your group:
- Click the Add People link
- Enter the UMS (MaineStreet) login of each user
Ex: "william.d.blais", "alfred.newman", etc.
- Check the desired roles for the user
NOTE: Not assigning any roles will add the user as a Member (see 'User Roles', above)
- Click Add users.
Note: Before users may be added to a group, they must first login to the CMS once (at http://cms.usm.maine.edu/user)
Grant Admin Status
To edit the role(s) of a current user in your group:
- Click the Edit link for that user
- Check/Uncheck the desired roles for the user
- NOTE: Not assigning any roles will add the user as a Member (see 'User Roles', above)
- Click Update membership
To remove a user from your group:
- Select the radio button next to the desired user
- Click the Remove from group button
- Click the Confirm button on the confirmation screen