The Department Information Block is a new content type that is used to populate the subsite homepage with informational or promotional content. (Alternately, promotional content may also be displayed in the carousel slider area of the homepage.) Department Information Blocks may be set to display in either a wide or narrow format and positioned in either the upper or lower section of the homepage.
See Also: Department Carousel Slides
- Title: (Required) Max 60 characters
- One of the following fields must be used, but not both:
- Image: minimum dimensions 750px x 417px
- Video URL: YouTube video URL ('Wide' Format ONLY, see below)
- Description: (Required) Plain text, max 165 characters
- Button Label: Select from following options:
Sign Up Now
Button Destination: optional, plain text field of up to 255 characters. The button will only display if both the Button Label field and the Button Destination field have values.
Placement: (Required) used to define the location on the page for the placement of the item (i.e., above or below any Department Carousel Slide content)
- Format: (Required) used to define the width and layout of the item
Weight: (Required) used to position the item within its Placement/Format group (i.e., upper & narrow, upper & wide, lower & narrow, or lower & wide).