If you have account codes enabled on your Océ printer, or if you would like to make use of advanced finisher options (collate, staple, duplex) you will need to use the following instructions to configure your print driver correctly:
- After you've installed your printer, choose one of the following:
- (Windows 7) Start/ Devices and Printers. Right-click on your printer, select Printer Properties, then select Configure.
- (Windows XP) Start/ Printers and Faxes. Right-click on your printer, select Properties, then select Configure.
- Under Device Option, select the proper options for the device
- Model: "36BW-2" (or 42BW-2, or 50BW-2, depending on your model).
- Paper Source Unit: "Tray3"
- Finisher: "Finisher"
- If account codes are enabled on your copier, scroll down to Account Track and select "Enable" to allow for an account code to be specified. Click Apply.
- On the General tab, choose Preferences.
- Select the Authentication/Account Track option on the right side of the screen.
- Enter your Password as appropriate.
If you have any problems with this procedure, please call the HelpDesk at 780-4029.