The Catalog process has three distinct stages and deadlines:
- Stage 1 - Open Edit
- May 1 - Mar 31 (subject to change, contact Admin for final dates)
- Editors may update catalog content (degrees and pages) for next academic year
- Editors may not publish those changes
- See Stage 3
- Stage 2 - Manager Final Review
- April 1 - April 15 (subject to change, contact Admin for final dates)
- Editors may not make further updates (see below)
- Managers perform final reviews, make necessary edits, and approve all content in their respective areas
- Stage 3 - Admin Final Review and Publication
- Return to Stage 1
- Editors may again update catalog content (for next academic year)
LATE CHANGES IMPORTANT:
Any changes desired after Stage 2 must be approved by the Catalog Admin (the Registrar). If approved, the affected department will be charged a fee of $100/hr, with a 2-hr. minimum, to make the changes.
- But it's all digital now, so it can be fixed/changed at any time!
True, but the catalog is the University's annual contract with students, and should therefore not change except under the most extreme circumstances, to ensure the reliability of that contract.