There are two interfaces for adding images to content in the CMS:
Adding Images inside the Text Editor
1. Click the Insert Image button to launch the Insert/edit image popup.
2. Click the File Browser button to the right of the Image URL field.
3. The File Browser screen lists all the existing files you or other members of your Group have added. If you are a member of multiple groups, those other group folders will also appear here.
4. (Optional) Click Upload to add a file from your computer to the group's directory.
5. Select the desired image and click Insert file, which will return you to the Insert/edit image popup.
6. Make sure your image has a relevant Title and Description
(See ?Image Attribute Guidelines)
7. Click the Insert button at the bottom of the popup window to insert the image into the Text Editor.
Click Browse to find the image on your computer, then click Upload to insert it.
Clicking File browser will prompt you to browse for the file, as described steps 3-5 from within the Text Editor, above.
In each case, you will be given the opportunity to add Alternate Text after you have inserted the image.