The Content List presents a searchable, sortable, filterable list of all content for a group.
The Content List is found by clicking the List link from the My Groups admin page, or the Content List link at the bottom of the Admin Tools menu.
All group users may view and search the content for the group, while Publishers and Admins may use this screen to publish or unpublish items individually or in bulk (see Using the Select All feature, below).
The following information is presented for each item:
- Title: Current published title (see note below)
- Last updated: Date of the last saved change to item (see note below)
- Node: Unique identifier of item (for reference only)
- Author: Creator of item (not the person who last updated the item)
- Published: Whether currently published or not
- Type: Which content type the item is
Select one or more of the content types in the scrollable Type list, then click Apply to limit the results accordingly.
Click any of the result titles to re-sort the list.
- Mark the checkbox of one or more item(s) (see Using the Select All feature, below)
- Click either Publish the most recent pending version or Unpublish, as desired
Saved v. Published
The list shows whether an item is currently published or not, but not whether it has any pending revisions (a change that was saved but not published); therefore,
- If the Title was updated in a pending revision, the update will not appear in the Content List until it has been published
- The Last Update field indicates the last saved activity on the item, whether that was a publish date or a more recent pending revision
Using the Select All feature
Using the Select... dropdown allows you to select all items on the current page, all items in the entire result list, or none at all.
- All (this page): to select ALL items on the current page ONLY
- All (all page): to select ALL items in ALL pages of the current search results
- None: deselect ALL items on ALL pages
Selected rows will change color to yellow