The Content List presents a searchable, sortable, filterable list of all content for a group.
The Content List is found by clicking the List link from the My Groups page, or the Content List link in the Admin Tools menu.
All group users may view and search the content for the group. Publishers and Admins may use this screen to publish or unpublish items individually
The following information is presented for each item:
- Title: Current published title (see note below)
- Last updated: Date of the last saved change to item (see note below)
- Node: Unique identifier of item (for reference only)
- Author: Creator of item (not the person who last updated the item)
- Published: Whether currently published or not
- Type: Which content type the item is
Select one or more of the content types in the scrollable Type list, then click Apply to limit the results accordingly.
Click any of the result titles to re-sort the list.
- Mark the checkbox of one or more item(s) (see Using the Select All feature, below)
- Click either Publish the most recent pending version or Unpublish, as desired
Saved v. Published
The list shows whether an item is currently published or not, but not whether it has any pending revisions (a change that was saved but not published); therefore,
- If the Title was updated in a pending revision, the update will not appear in the Content List until it has been published
- The Last Update field indicates the last saved activity on the item, whether that was a publish date or a more recent pending revision