Galleries are grouped collections of images. You may create multiple galleries to suit your needs.
Images are currently grouped 6-to-a-page, with links to move between pages at the bottom of each page. Galleries with more than 1 image in it will have the Start Slideshow link at the top of each page.
Unlike most other content types, Galleries requires two separate steps:
Step 1: Create the Gallery placeholder
Step 2: Add Gallery Images
Don't forget to link it
Clicking the Start Slideshow link will launch an in-browser slideshow, with the following options:
- View Image Details: Closes slideshow and opens same window with image, title and description
- View Full Size: Closes slideshow and opens new window with full-sized image
- "X": Close the slideshow
- "||": Pause the slideshow
- When paused, this image will change to a "Play" button (right-facing triangle) to resume slideshow
- "<", ">": Hovering over image will reveal arrows to move forward or backward through slideshow
Slideshows currently show only the images on the current page, not the entire gallery.