There are two interfaces for adding images to content in the CMS:
Adding Images inside the Text Editor
Maximum File Size: 8 MB
For images uploaded via the File Browser (in the Text Editor or from the My Accounts page), the file must be smaller than 8 MB in size (this is true for all file types, not just images).
1. Click the Insert Image button to launch the Insert/edit image popup.
2. Click the File Browser button to the right of the Image URL field.
3. The File Browser screen lists all the existing files you or other members of your Group have added. If you are a member of multiple groups, those other group folders will also appear here.
4. (Optional) Click Upload to add a file from your computer to the group's directory.
5. Select the desired image and click Insert file, which will return you to the Insert/edit image popup.
6. Make sure your image has a relevant Title and Description
(See Image Attribute Guidelines)
7. Click the Insert button at the bottom of the popup window to insert the image into the Text Editor.
For images inserted via the Upload link
In each case, the interface is similar:
The Maximum file size, Allowed extensions, and dimension requirements (e.g. "larger than 550x244 pixels") will vary, depending upon the content type in question.
Click Browse to find the image on your computer, then click Upload to insert it.
- Alternately, click File browser to browse for the file, as described steps 3-5 from within the Text Editor, above.
After the file is added, a thumbnail of the image and an Alternate Text field will replace the Upload/File browser field:
Click Remove to clear the image and upload or browse for a new one.