How do I move a test (exam) from one Blackboard Course to another?
- From the originating course, go to Control panel > Course Tools > Tests, Surveys, and Pools
- Click on Tests
- Find the test (or quiz) in question and click the dropdown arrow. Choose "Export"
- This will give you a .zip file you can upload in your new course.
- Go to Control panel > Course Tools > Tests, Surveys, and Pools in the current semester's course and click on Tests
- Click Import and choose the file downloaded from the other course