Below are the steps for allowing additional attempts to complete an Assignment for a single student. These steps do not apply to Blackboard test.
- Go to the Full Grade Center.
- Scroll to the column for the assignment.
- Hover your mouse of the student's grade or attempt.
- Click the drop down arrow.
- Select View Grade Details.
- On the bottom of the next page, click the Allow Additional Attempt button.
When the student clicks on the assignment again, they will see their attempt, but on the right, they will now see a button that says Start New.
You will see both Attempt 1 and Attempt 2 in the grade center, but only the last graded attempt will be counted.