This document steps you through how to reset a lost or forgotten password.
- You can reset your password by visiting the UMS User Account Management page
- Select the "Recover a lost password" link.
- You will be asked to supply your student id number and your username.
- Your Student id number is Seven digits in length and typically begins with a Zero
- You can find your student identification number on Transcripts, Student bills, Campus bookstore receipts, and other documents from the University.
- Then you will need to answer 2 forgotten password questions.
- Note: the answers are case sensitive
- Once you have reset your password it may take up to an hour before you are able to log in.
|Remember once your password is changed it may take up to an hour before you are able to log in again with the UMS ID for some systems.|