There are two ways to add images to the CMS:
For images uploaded via the File Browser (in the Text Editor or from the My Accounts page), the file must be smaller than 8 MB in size (this is true for all file types, not just images).
1. Click the Insert Image button to launch the Insert/edit image popup.
2. Click the File Browser button to the right of the Image URL field.
3. The File Browser screen lists all the existing files you or other members of your Group have added. If you are a member of multiple groups, those other group folders will also appear here.
4. (Optional) Click Upload to add a file from your computer to the group's directory.
5. Select the desired image and click Insert file, which will return you to the Insert/edit image popup.
6. Make sure your image has a relevant Title and Description
(See Image Attribute Guidelines)
7. Click the Insert button at the bottom of the popup window to insert the image into the Text Editor.
Many Content Types, such as Department Carousel Slides, Department Contact Blocks, and News Items have fields devoted to images. In all cases, the interface and process is similar.
See Image Editing for info on easy image editing options.